20110817

Reflect Bravo

Reflect Bravo (Sold)Reflect Bravo WiP

After a significant diversionary period (customary during the summer months) Reflect Bravo is done. Similarly to Reflect Zero, it consists of two stitch patterns reflected vertically. This one works with 2x1 ribbing, with the second stitch pattern introducing an alternating seed stitch column. Stockinette bands accentuate the transitions, just like the Alpha.

What pulls me from my comfort zone with Reflect is the ribbing at the crown. Unlike Skew the ribbing extends up into the crown, and needs to line up properly. That takes some futzing around with the math. Another thing I have a problem with is that SSK on the left of each decrease column. But hey, practice makes perfect.

Etsy Shop Listing

2 comments:

  1. I recently discovered you on Etsy. I admire your work. I think this "Reflect Bravo" has got to be my favorite of your beanies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks. This neutral hue coupled with high-res gauge really demonstrates what I love about knitting.

    ReplyDelete